Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just a few more days until you know what.....

It always amazes me at how children behave knowing Santa is coming. Guess the angel pops out in them and they are just adorable until they wake up.....smiles.

We have all the Christmas shopping done. Just the stocking stuff left and that is always difficult for me. We will be having noodles on Sunday this year as Chris will be at his in-law's for the actual day. I really don't mind at all. We enjoy spending Christmas day with Chloe and Isaiah and just watching them with their new found loot. Will be nice just relaxing for a change....smiles.

There is not much going on here right now. I hope to have some pictures up soon as we go get them done. I wanted to wait until every one was healthy and it is beginning to look like we love each other cause we just keep sharing the same old cold over and over. :<( Dave has it now but he is getting to the end of it so maybe after Christmas we can get the family portrait we have wanted for awhile.

I think I'll turn in early tonight....I have deliveries tomorrow and have been delivering for the last two days and I am really tired.

Wonder what Santa might bring?

No comments: